Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st, 2010

Hello everyone! I can't believe that July is here!! That means with the start of the 7th month, we are starting the downhill slide of this year!! (or at least that is how I see it). Before we know it, the children will be back at school and summer vacations just a sweet memory!



I am still trying to figure out how to get some cards and things that I have made uploaded here to my blog. If someone could help me it would be great!



I have to share this with you....the other day I was walking my Irish Setter, Abby here at work, she comes with me everyday...and these two birds kept swooping down on her! We were not close to the trees. But they were fussing and swooping the whole time! Several hours later we went back out and the same thing happened again!! Then yesterday we went out and the birds didn't do it at all. Wasn't that a strange thing?



If I get busy and don't get back on the blog. For all of my fellow Americans, Happy Fourth of July!! Be safe with the fireworks and cookouts!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, thanks for checking out my blog. You asked for some help with the blog. I can try to help you. If you are wanting to take pictures of you cards and put them on your blog its quite simple. The obvious take some pictures! Then upload them to your computer as you normally would. Once you have them their, open up your blog and start a "New Post". Type in what you want to say then at the top of the new post box there should be an icon that looks like a picture. Click on it and then browse to search your computer or drive for the picture that you would like to upload. Highlight, click ok. Then wait for it to upload. once uploaded, click ok and it should appear in your new post! That should be about all.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, thank you so much for your help. I am sorry I am just now getting to read this, I have been out of touch with stuff as I have been out of town due to the sudden death of my Mother. I was in Delaware from 7/6 to 7/18, and swamped with work this week. I will have to try to do that. I will let you know so you can check it out when I do get one posted.
    Thanks, Cathy

    ReplyDelete