Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8th, 2011

Taxes are done and filed! Yea!!!!! Now I can concentrate on the "fun things"! I have tried to scrapbook a couple of evenings during the week. I have been successful. Will give you my totals to date later....left that info at home. I have been scrapbooking some really hard things for me...pictures of my dear mother. Her birthday would have been on Monday the 14th. I was her early birthday present, as mine is Saturday the 12th. This will be the first time my mother will not be able to call and wish me a happy birthday. Going to be hard, please keep me in your prayers....The pictures are wonderful, but very bittersweet as these fun times will never be again.
I am having a crop on Friday the 11th and Saturday the 12th at my church, Central Carolina Community Church. Hope we have a good turnout. I will let you know more later.

All, have a good day!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment