Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Scrapbooking Kids!!

I just finished up helping about 45 children from my churchs' children's Trailblazer Camp create scrapbooks from their days at camp starting on Saturday August 11th and ending yesterday August 14th!  There were mostly girls, but the boys  (12 of them) really did a fantastic job at scrapbooking the photos that were taken of them and their friends daily!

The theme for camp was "Wild About Jesus" and the boys had 6 x 6 camoflage covered scrapbooks and the girls had 6 x 8 zebra print covered scrapbooks.  I could tell the kids that grew up with someone in the household that liked to scrapbook.  But the ones that were "learning" did such an awesome and inspiring job!  I was enjoying their creativity!  It made me want to join in and create...but that will have to wait.  I was busying helping to trim pictures and make sure they had plenty of paper and glue sticks.  These kids did a fantastic job!  And some of the guys even did some journaling!!

I loved every minute of it.  I took some pictures of them working and will create my scrapbook pages later and post them here....A Big thank you to my church, Central Carolina Community Church (C4) and our Children's Pastor, Pastor John Hunsucker for asking me to share in this activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment